News & Events
$350 Rebate on your Mortgage*:
Are you looking for a new home? Or want to refinance now, while rates are still low? Finance your home with People Driven Credit Union and get a $350 Rebate at closing on any conventional mortgage* Apply for your PDCU mortgage with Member First Mortgage or by calling (866) 898-1818.
*Some restrictions apply: Rebate is only available on conventional mortgages (30, 20,15 year, fixed rate only) that People Driven Credit Union holds in-house. Federal mortgage programs are not eligible for rebate. No rebate for applications started prior to 4/1/2017. Please inquire about rebate availability for your mortgage. Mortgage rates change daily, please inquire with Member First Mortgage for current mortgage rates.
GreenPath Credit and Debt Counseling:
Most of us could use some help improving our credit. People Driven CU has a close partnership with GreenPath Financial Wellness. You can meet with a credit counselor at any of our branches to get on the path to stronger financial wellness!
Schedule of Direct Deposit Dates:
Federal Payment 2017 Schedule of direct deposit dates
PDCU Money Smart Blogs
Prevent Tax Return Fraud - Tips to help protect your tax return from being stolen through identity theft.
CardNav by CO-OP
Introducing unprecedented, real-time control over your debit cards through your smartphone or tablet.
CardNav adds another level of security to your cards by letting you decide how and when they can be used, and alerting you when any types of transactions you specify take place. You can even use CardNav to set personal spending limits that help you stay within your budget goals.
- Turn cards on or off in seconds.
- Use GPS to restrict transactions to businesses within a designated area.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Receive real-time, in-app alerts that let you stop unauthorized purchases before they're complete.
- Receive alerts when you're getting close to any personal spending limits you've set.
Take Control of your Debit Card and Download the CardNav app by CO-OP to gain a new level of security and control over your money today. CardNav can be downloaded through the Apple App Store & Google Play Store on your mobile device.
Holiday Closing Schedule:
All PDCU branches will be closed for the following holidays:
- Memorial Day - Monday, 5/29/2017
- Independence Day - Tuesday, 7/4/2017
- Labor Day - Monday, 9/4/2017
- Columbus Day - Monday, 10/9/2017
- Veterans Day (observed) - Friday, 11/10/2017
- Thanksgiving Thursday - Friday, 11/23-24-2017
- Christmas Monday, 12/25/2017
- New Year's Day Monday, 1/1/2018
- Martin Luther King Day Monday, 1/15/2018
Update your electronic deposits
Former CDCU members, if you have any regular direct deposits including payroll, Social Security or Civil Service Payments, you must update the:
- Routing and Transit Number: 272 484 988
- Format of your account number, either of these format methods will work:
- Use the account number as it appears at the bottom of your new PDCU checks
- Or simply add a zero to the end of your member number. i.e. 123450 becomes 1234500
While we will be able to accept your electronic deposits for the near future, you should update these items ASAP. After the routing number is deactivated, payments sent to the old CDCU routing number will no longer come to PDCU.
Traveling? - Clear your Credit or Debit Cards!
Important! - If you're traveling out of the area, please let us know so we can help protect your accounts and card transactions. Card use outside of your normal area may be blocked. Let us know when and where you're traveling so we can authorize your plastic cards.
Call us at 844-700-PDCU or stop by one of our branches to notify us of your travel plans. It only takes a few minutes and can make your trip an easy one!
The Sprint Credit Union Member Discount
Get a 10% discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service Sprint monthly service and the 4G LTE network! Visit LoveMyCreditUnion.org/Sprint.