There is no service fee charged to People Driven Credit Union members at ATMs owned by the Credit Union. These are located at:
Main OfficeSee Map
McNamara BuildingSee Map
Sinai-Grace HospitalSee Map
Levin Courthouse*See Map
IRS Computing CenterSee Map
Warren BranchSee Map
IRS Business Office*See Map
Ypsilanti BranchSee Map
Romeo BranchSee Map
* ATM for Withdrawals only - No deposits
People Driven Credit Union members can use their PDCU ATM card or VISA Debit Card at any NYCE, CIRRUS, or CO-OP Network ATM machine, or at any merchant displaying the NYCE logo.
PDCU members pay NO SURCHARGES OR FEES for transactions at any ATM owned by PDCU.
PDCU members pay NO SURCHARGES at hundreds of ATMs in the Detroit area and more than 30,000 ATMs nationwide. (See SURCHARGE-FREE ATMs, below).
PDCU members pay a $1.50 fee for withdrawals made at machines not owned by PDCU. However, the first four withdrawals in a month are FREE if you
(a) have Direct Deposit of at least $400 per month of paycheck or other recurring deposit;
(b) have at least $1,000 in any Savings Account other than Checking;
(c) are a Red Carpet Club member; or,
The first ten withdrawals per month are free for members under age 23.
PDCU members can avoid an ATM surcharge by using an ATM at which the CO-OP Network or Alliance One logo is displayed. With thousands of ATMs now available in 7-Eleven stores, PDCU members have access to more than 25,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide.
- Alliance One ATM Locations
- CO-OP Network ATM Locations
- Phone in ATM Locator: The CO-OP Network phone-in ATM locater is a fast and easy way to find one of over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Using any phone, simply say a street address or cross street to find the nearest location -- whether it's 100 feet or 25 miles away. Phone 888-SITECOOP, or 888-748-3266, to see how easy it can be!
- Find out how you can make every ATM, your ATM with free Kasasa® checking.