General Motors UAW Strike Financial Relief
People Driven Credit Union “Where People Matter Most” is our core value. In order to help our members affected by the UAW – GM strike, we have put together a number of benefits to help our members in need.
We are pleased to offer the following:
- Open to members and non-members
- Borrow loan amounts up to $2,500 – Up to 24 months – Interest rate: 4.99%
- No Fee skip a pay or loan extension.
- Cash-out a CD without paying any penalties
Eligibility guidelines for these relief options:
- Be a member of People Driven Credit Union. The relief options are available to new and existing members.
- Provide a “Strike Pay” paystub as proof.
If you would like to learn more about or take advantage of these offers, or if you have loans elsewhere and would like to become a Credit Union member, please visit one of our branch locations or call us at 248-263-4100. We’re here to help.
Here are 6 steps to survive a strike financially;
- Keep in contact with your union
- Make sure your credit is in order.
- Sell unneeded items to build up emergency funds.
- Evaluate your options for low-interest loans at People Driven Credit Union.
- Create a budget and make cuts early.
- Determine when bills are due.