Our free mobile banking service has all the same great features as online banking, conveniently available from your smartphone, tablet, or Kindle®! Check balances, make transfers, find ATMs, and more! It's like having your credit union in your purse or pocket.
Download the free app for your mobile device, or access accounts via text message or mobile browser. See tab below for Text Banking instructions.
- Banking at your fingertips, on the go
- Same features and login as online banking
- Make transfers between accounts
- Pay your bills
- Find ATM locations
- Access via app, mobile browser, or text
- Sign up easily through online banking
- If you sign onto Online Banking from a smart phone, you should be taken automatically to the small screen friendly version of Online Banking. If you'd like a direct link to the small screen version, it can be found at: https://m.ifs.intuit.com/mw/03439/
- Text Banking
Your account balances are a text or email away
Text Message Banking makes it easy to access account balances and transactions, as well as transfer funds, right on your mobile phone. It's the fastest and easiest way to get your account balances — anytime, anywhere.
Activate text notifications inside Home Teller/Additional Services/Mobile Banking.
Email Notifications: Receive text notifications by email whenever your balance falls below or goes above totals you choose. You can also request balances and be notified when specific checks clear your account. Set up your email notifications inside Home Teller/Additional Services/Mobile Banking.
You'll be able to perform the following functions:
BAL - Current and available balances for a primary account you designate
LAST - Will send the last five transaction in your primary account
BAL ALL - Current balances for all the accounts you have with us
TRANS - Transfer funds to your primary account
STOP - Cancel the Text Message Banking service