fbpx Skip nav to main content.

Debit / Credit Card Questions

Who do I contact about card disputes and fraud?

Please call our Member Center and speak with a member of our team to dispute any charges or report fraudulent activity.

How do I get a replacement debit or credit card?

Give us a call at (248) 263-4100 and a member of our team will work with you to get a replacement card sent directly to you.

We have recently added debit card controls inside our phone app.