fbpx Skip nav to main content.

How do I find my tax statements?

When preparing your tax return, you are asked to include the amounts of interest earned on your accounts. If your account earned $10 or more in the calendar year, a 1099-INT will be issued. 1099-INTs are typically mailed to you by the end of January in the new year. You can also access this in online banking; click the E-statement tab and choose ‘Tax statements.’