Imagine cruising the streets in your dream car, absolutely free for a year! Get ready to rev your engines because we’re giving you a chance to do just that with our spectacular Take-A-Free-Ride Sweepstakes!
From April 1st, 2023, to August 31st, 2023, every new auto loan you secure with us will automatically enter you into this exhilarating giveaway. The open road beckons, and it’s never been more enticing!
Not only will you benefit from our incredibly low rates, making your new ride more affordable than ever, but you’ll also have the chance to be our one lucky winner who’ll ride in style for a full twelve months, free!(up to four hundred dollars monthly)
Don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by – secure your new auto loan today, and you could be living the dream, cruising the open road without a care in the world for an entire year!
Enter to win and close 100% Online
Take a Free Ride 2023 Official Rules
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION. The “Take a Free Ride Sweepstakes 2023 Promotion” is a loan promotion offered by People Driven Credit Union wherein eligible participants who close on a qualifying auto loan may enter a contest for a chance to win a cash prize equivalent to their monthly auto payment up to four hundred dollars ($400) a month for a year, as is more fully described and defined in the “Prize” section below (the “Promotion”). The Promotion begins on April 1, 2023 and ends on August 31, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). The following Official Rules apply to all persons participating in the Promotion (“Participants”).
- ELIGIBILITY. Participation in the Promotion is limited to natural persons, who at the time of entry are People Driven Credit Union members in good standing, eighteen (18) years of age or older, and are legal residents of the state of Michigan (“Eligible Participants”). By participating in the Promotion, Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Employees, officers, directors of People Driven Credit Union and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, children, and their spouses) and persons living in the same household of each of the above are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- PRIZE. The prize winner will be eligible to receive up to four hundred dollars ($400) off their auto loan payment for twelve (12) months (The promotion maximum prize is $400 X 12 = $4,800). The prize will reduce the monthly auto loan payments for twelve (12) months. An IRS Form 1099-MISC will be issued to the prize winner in accordance with federal law. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
- HOW TO ENTER. People Driven Credit Union has designated certain auto loan products as “Qualifying Auto Loans.” Qualifying Auto Loans are loans in the amount of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) or more, secured by the vehicle being purchased with the loan proceeds, issued directly from People Driven Credit Union to an Eligible Participant, and closed with People Driven Credit Union online or at a People Driven Credit Union branch during the Promotion Period. The refinancing of any existing People Driven Credit Union loan is not considered a Qualifying Auto Loan and is specifically excluded from the Promotion. Cars, trucks, that are titled for use on public highways are Qualifying Auto Loans.
To enter the Promotion, an Eligible Participant must apply, be approved for, and close on a Qualifying Auto Loan during the Promotion Period. An Eligible Participant may qualify to receive one (1) Promotion entry for each Qualifying Auto Loan closed by the Eligible Participant during the Promotion Period.
- WINNER SELECTIONS. After the conclusion of the Promotion Period, People Driven Credit Union will randomly select the prize winner from all eligible entries on September 17, 2023. The selection of a prize winner hereunder will be final.
The prize winner will be notified by mail, telephone, or email following the selection. Before receiving the prize, the potential prize winner must confirm eligibility by verifying his or her identity, age, and state of residence. In the event a prize winner fails to verify eligibility, cannot be contacted, fails to respond to People Driven Credit Union within seven (7) days of notification, or is unable to accept the prize for any reason, the selected prize winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate prize winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries. No transfer or substitution of prize by prize winner is permitted. No other consideration will be paid to prize winner. Ineligibility to receive a prize or to otherwise participate in the Promotion shall not relieve any Participant from his or her legal obligation to repay a Qualifying Auto Loan pursuant to the terms and conditions thereof.
- ODDS. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible Promotion entries received. All eligible Promotion entries shall have an equal chance to win a prize.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. People Driven Credit Union reserves the right to disqualify Participants and/or Eligible Participants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Promotion and/or acceptance of the prize and/or engage in other misconduct with respect to the Promotions. Participants and Eligible Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of People Driven Credit Union which decisions shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Promotion. People Driven Credit Union reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or discontinue the Promotion at any time. People Driven Credit Union further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failure of any kind or nature.
- INDEMNIFICATION. By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting the prize, the Participants and prize winner (s) agrees to hold People Driven Credit Union and its officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents harmless from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes a release by the prize winner of any and all claims in connection with the administration of the Promotion and the use, misuse or possession of the prize. People Driven Credit Union is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
- PUBLICITY AUTHORIZATION. People Driven Credit Union may use the prize winner’s name, voice, likeness, and/or city of residence for promotional purposes via any and all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further or additional notice, attribution, permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. The prize winner agrees that his/her name and prize may be revealed to other Participants.
- TAXES AND TAX REPORTING. The prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, and any expenses associated with the prize. The prize winner must provide all information necessary for People Driven Credit Union to make required tax reports. The failure of the prize winner to provide such information shall result in the prize being forfeited by the prize winner.
- 11. COMPLIANCE WITH LAW. All issues and questions concerning the promotion, these Official Rules, the rights of the participants and eligible participants in connection with the promotion, any dispute arising between People Driven Credit Union, and any participant or eligible participant and/or any dispute concerning the administration of the promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Michigan and applicable federal law. Void where prohibited. Disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in the County of Oakland, State of Michigan having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of the State of Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out‐of‐pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.