Columbus Day Home Equity Loan Special
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loans are subject to approval. Membership eligibility requirements apply. The promotional rate will apply to approved Home Equity loan applications received in person or online from 12:00am EST October 6, 2023 through 11:59pm October 9, 2023. One Home Equity Loan special per member.
6.99% APR will be fixed for up to 120 months. For example, a Home Equity Loan for $75,000 with a fixed rate of 6.99% APR for 120 months will have a monthly payment of $870.43. Restrictions may apply. People Driven Credit Union reserves the right to cancel the Home Equity Loan Special promotion at any time. Other credit tiers could receive up to .50% off their tier rate but the rate will not be lower than the 6.99% promotional rate
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate
Office Rules for Members and New Members Interested in the Home Equity Loan Special Promotion
- Eligibility Verification: All interested members and new members must provide the necessary documents to verify their eligibility for the promotion. This includes proof of membership or completed membership application forms for new members.
- Application Timeline: Applications must be submitted online between October 6th and October 9th to be eligible for the promotional rate. Any applications received outside this window will be processed at standard rates.
- One Promotion per Member: Each member is entitled to take advantage of the promotion for one property only. Multiple applications for different properties by the same member will not be accepted.
- Document Requirements: All supporting documents, such as proof of income, property valuation, etc., must be submitted along with the loan application. Delay in submitting necessary documents may result in a delay in loan approval and could result in the loan being processed at standard rates.
- Rate Clarifications: Members should ensure they understand the promotional rates, especially the distinction between the 6.99% APR for A+ and A credit members and the 0.50% reduction for all other credit tiers (except for A or A+). All rate-related queries should be addressed before loan closure.
- Promotional Understanding: Before finalizing the application, members should ensure they have read and understood all the terms and conditions related to the promotion. If unsure, they should seek clarification from the credit union staff.
- Feedback and Queries: Members and new members are encouraged to provide feedback on the promotional process. Any suggestions can be directed to the customer service department.
Remember, our staff is here to assist and ensure that all members have a smooth and rewarding experience with the Home Equity Loan Special Promotion.