- Fixed monthly payments
- Low, fixed interest rates
- Make payments automatically from any account
- No prepayment penalties
Can you get a Personal Loan with bad credit?
Depending on your income and credit history, PDCU has the best option to fit your unique needs. Receive your funds deposited directly into a checking or savings account. Rates based on credit rating.
Take Control of Your Finances.
- Apply online in minutes and get your money in as little as a few days
- Make fixed monthly payments
- $30,000 maximum loan amount for terms of up to 60 months
- Terms of greater than 60 months available for home improvement. Must apply through a representative. $25,000 minimum loan amount for terms of 61 to 84 months and $30,000 minimum loan amount for terms of 85 to 180 months.
Apply from anywhere. Get your money fast.
A personal loan through People Driven Credit Union can help you take control of your finances.
The staff is more friendly than any bank. They have a "can do" attitudeJames - Member since 2018
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Why not bundle all your debt into a low-interest rate and improve monthly cash flow.
Auto refinancing could score you a lower interest rate. As a result, it could decrease your monthly payments and free up cash for other financial obligations.
Guaranteed Asset Protection insurance covers the difference between the actual cash value of a vehicle and the balance still owed on the financing. Contact us to learn more.
Personal Unsecured Closed EndRates Effective as of: 09-22-2019
Max Term Term Rate (APR) 12 Months As low as 8.49% 13-24 Months As low as 8.49% 25-36 Months As low as 8.49% 37-60 Months As low as 8.99% 61-72 Months As low as 9.49%
Other Secured Loans
Other Secured Loans Max Term Rate (APR) Share Covered 84 Month 4.00% Credit Builder Loan 24 Month 12.00% CD Secured Loan 84 month APY + 3.00%
Frequently Asked QuestionsA credit line allows you to borrow in increments, repay it and borrow again as long as the line remains open. Typically, you will be required to pay interest on borrowed balance while the line is open for borrowing, which makes it different from a conventional loan, which is repaid in fixed installments. A line of credit will have a set limit in which you will be approved for and you can borrow based off the limit.Please log into online banking and click ‘Services’ and choose ‘Loan application’. There you can apply for a loan and check the status of your app within a 30 day window. You may also give us a call at 248-263-4100 to speak with the loan department!PDCU has partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to help our members get back on track with their finances and credit. Please give GreenPath a call at 877-337-3399 and let them know you’re a PDCU member and would like to make an appointment with a rep!Yes! All eligible loans can be skipped once per calendar year for a fee of $25. Lines of credit, mortgages and credit cards are excluded.
- To make a payment via online banking with funds already in your account, please log in and select ‘transfers’. From there please select where you want to transfer from and which loan you would to transfer to.
- Log into iTalk (telephone teller) and make your payment. Option 3 for payments.
- To make a payment with a debit/credit card please 844-700-7328.
- Set up an auto transfer from your People Driven account or attach an auto payment to your direct deposit that comes into your account. Give us a call at 844-700-7328 or stop by any of our 5 branches.
- Have us set up an auto payment from your other financial institution. Please give us a call at 844-700-7328 and we can send you proper form or you may stop by any of our 5 branches.
- You may also mail in a check payment:
- 24333 Lahser Rd, Southfield, MI 48033
- Or to PO BOX 984, Southfield, MI 48037
Personal Loans made by People Driven Credit Union. Your actual rate depends upon credit score, loan amount, loan term, and credit history. The APR ranges from 6.95% to 35.89%. For example, you could receive a loan of $6,000 with an interest rate of 7.99% and a 5.00% origination fee of $300 for an APR of 11.51%. In this example, you will receive $5,700 and will make 36 monthly payments of $187.99.
The total amount repayable will be $6,767.64. Your APR will be determined based on your credit at the time of application. The origination fee ranges from 1% to 6%; the average origination fee is 5.2% (as of 6/5/19 YTD). There is no down payment and there is never a prepayment penalty. Closing of your loan is contingent upon your agreement of all the required agreements and disclosures on the www.PeopleDrivencu.org website.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat with help from People Driven Credit Union. Enjoy the added convenience of making your payments with Direct Deposit. * Use of a calculator tool is not a guarantee of credit.